- Goods and services offered for sale on this website are available for shipment or delivery only within Australia.
- All purchases of goods and services made on this website must be paid for in full at the time of purchase. Lay-by and finance offer sales are not available on this website. For lay-by or finance offer sales please visit your nearest Hardy Brothers store.
- Payment for goods and services purchased on this website may be made only via Visa or Mastercard credit cards and are made via SecurePay payment gateway. The PayPal payment system is also available.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure the security of your payment through the payment gateway you acknowledge that no transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure and therefore you use your credit card to make payments for good services on this website entirely at your own risk.
- All prices shown on this website are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Premier prices quoted on this website are only available in store and on presentation of a valid Hardy Brothers Premier.
- Registration for Premier membership can be initiated via the Premier Membership page of this website but before the membership is completed the Premier must be collected in store and activated.
Shipping of Goods Purchased Online
- Goods purchased on this website will be delivered free of charge to any valid address in Australia via the Australia Post tracked delivery system.
- Available goods will generally be dispatched within 2 business days from the date of purchase and delivered within 5 business days of the date of purchase although no guarantee can be given on the delivery date of goods purchased on this website.
- Title in the goods purchased will pass to the purchaser upon dispatch from our distribution centre. Transit insurance is provided up to $5,000 provided Australia Post records corroborate that the item was lost whilst in transit.
- Upon dispatch of the goods from our distribution centre the purchaser will receive an email from Australia Post with the shipment details and a link to the Australia Post e-Parcel tracking system from where the purchaser can monitor the progress of the delivery.
- Where payment confirmation information received from Financial Intermediaries is insufficient to verify the payment details, Hardy Brothers Jewellers will contact the purchaser and discuss other payment options including shipping through Australia Post on a Cash On Delivery basis.
- This returns policy is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- Merchandise purchased from a Hardy Brothers store may be returned within 7 days of the date of purchase to the original store of purchase for exchange only for merchandise of an equivalent value or a Hardy Brothers gift card of equivalent value.
- Merchandise purchased via the Hardy Brothers website may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund, goods of equivalent value or a Hardy Brothers gift card of equivalent value. The additional time provided for on-line purchases is to allow for delivery delays.
- Any merchandise returned must be in new and saleable condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt and original packaging.
- For security purposes, returns of merchandise purchased via the website, must be registered on-line. It is necessary to first complete and submit an on-line application form. This form is accessed via your order reference page when you sign into your account.
- Customized merchandise or merchandise purchased through special orders will not be eligible for return. Refer to conditions of sale provided at time of order.
- Merchandise purchased on the Hardy Brothers online store may be returned either to your nearest Hardy Brothers store or posted via secure post to our Brisbane Head Office at 55 Doggett Street, Newstead, Queensland, 4006. There is no value limit for returns for items returned in this manner provided all of the conditions stated in clause 6b,c,d,e,f are met.
- Merchandise purchased on the Hardy Brothers online store for $1000 or under and returned in saleable condition to a Hardy Brothers store may be exchanged for an immediate full refund, goods of equivalent value or a Hardy Brothers Gift Card of equivalent value.
- Merchandise purchased on the Hardy Brothers online store with a purchase price of over $1000 and returned to a Hardy Brothers store will need to be forwarded to our Brisbane Head Office for assessment before a full refund or a Hardy Brothers Gift Card of equivalent value can be arranged.
- For merchandise purchased on the Hardy Brothers online store and returned to Head Office for a full refund or a Hardy Brothers gift card of equivalent value. You should allow up to 3 weeks from receipt of your goods at our Head Office before you receive your full refund or the gift card to be dispatched. You will be notified via email once this has been processed.
- Any refunds will be processed to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Our product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and does not amount to major failure.
- In addition, Hardy Brothers offers an automatic Standard Guarantee of twelve months from the date of purchase on all jewellery against defects in material and/or workmanship. The Standard twelve month Guarantee excludes all watches and giftware. Such items are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty. The Standard Guarantee covers jewellery purchased in store or via the website.
- Any defects in material and/or workmanship that become evident during the Standard Guarantee validity period will be remedied by Hardy Brothers. The form of remedy will be at the sole option of Hardy Brothers and will be limited to repair, replacement or refund.
- In order to claim a remedy under the Standard Guarantee the goods must be returned for assessment and accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- The Standard Guarantee does not include the following to the extent they are permitted in the relevant legislation;
- Damage due to ordinary wear and tear,
- Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution or abuse,
- Repairs and alterations performed by someone other than Hardy Brothers,
- Theft, disappearance or loss (including loss of gem stones), and
- Any type of use causing damage or deterioration.
- Hardy Brothers reserves the right to judge whether the jewellery has been subject to any of the above mentioned exclusions.
- White gold and some silver jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Accordingly any rhodium plating is excluded from the Standard Guarantee.
- When jewellery is repaired under guarantee or warranty, only the remaining term of the original Standard Guarantee will continue to apply. When jewellery is replaced under guarantee or warranty, the new item of jewellery will automatically come with a new Standard Guarantee of twelve months from the date of replacement.
Please select your purchase carefully. We aim to provide the best product at the time of purchase, however we do not allow refunds for change of mind.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund when for major failure is found and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. As well as where goods are wrongly described or different from a sample shown to you. If you have a minor problem with a product or service, Hardy Brothers can choose to repair or replace the item.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the Manufacturer. In addition they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Where applicable, we will meet our obligation to provide a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au
Please retain your receipt for proof of purchase.